Free Shipping is back 🚚 AU Orders Over $300
WMD Time Warp
WMD Time Warp
The acid style pitch slew effect has made it to Eurorack in a small easy to use package. You no longer need to dedicate more complicated modules patched in wacky ways to achieve this classic sound. Finally, a dual slew, with the right interface, at the perfect size. Add some slide and smoothness to your patches on your own accord with Time Warp.
TIME WARP is a dual channel, gated slew module with some extra features that make a powerful and versatile addition to any Eurorack Modular Synthesizer System.
Its unique, Gated Slew function allows users to add slew to any voltage signal at designated times by sending it a gate signal from a sequencer or similar source. Switch it up with Invert Logic on the gate input, or use the switch as a real time performance tool for hands-on control over when the slew will take place.
With two modes of symmetry and a full wave rectifier on the input, Time Warp can function as 2 independent Slews, two A/R Envelopes with tied controls, or even as an envelope follower, taking audio and turning it into a useful envelope signal. CV control over the Rate of slew! Time warp puts all of that in a compact, 4hp package.
- Two independent Slew Channels
- Gated Slew function for adding per-step slide to any stepped voltage sequence
- Asymmetrical mode for asymmetrical slewing and envelope generation
- Invert Logic for real-time performance control over the module's actions
- Full-Wave Rectifier - Envelope follower from incoming audio
- CV Control over Slew or Rise/Fall time depending on symmetry setting.
Depth: 30mm(with cables)
Power: 40mA +12V, 40mA -12V