- Over 280 14-pole filter configurations
- Real-time manual and CV control of Frequency, Morphing and Transformation
- The ability to save hundreds of customized filter configurations
- A sequencer for stepping through filter configurations under trigger or clock control
- A large OLED display for programming and realtime display of morphing
With the MORPHEUS digital filter module, we're finally able to unleash the full power of the 14-pole Z-Plane Filters that Dave invented for the E-mu Morpheus synthesizer.
The MORPHEUS Eurorack module includes over 280 filter configurations, what we call Cubes. Each Cube is composed of up to 8 complex filters that you can picture as being at the corners of a three dimensional cube (hence the name). Morpheus gives you the ability to smoothly interpolate between those 8 filters within the cube’s three dimensional space.
Due to processor limitations back in the day, the original Morpheus was capable of real-time morphing in one dimension, but interpolation in the frequency and transform dimensions were set at note-on and remained static for the remainder of the note. But even with that limitation, Morpheus offered sonic capabilities that are unmatched to this day.
With the MORPHEUS filter module, you now have simultaneous real-time CV control of all three dimensions, for dynamic timbral effects unlike anything you’ve ever heard before. In stereo.
Like all Rossum Electro-Music digital modules, all parameters are available for adjustment with a single button press. No menu diving.
- Width: 18HP
- Max Depth: 25mm
- Power: 135mA @+12V , 25mA @-12V , 0mA @+5V
Tax Excluded for International orders. This price does NOT include Tax