- Mix audio sources or CVs.
- Add offsets to CVs, or change their polarity.
- Input impedance: 100k.
- All inputs DC-coupled.
- Low-distortion audio op-amps and thin film 0.1% resistors improve transparency in audio mixing applications, and allow exact unitary gains for precision summing of pitch CV signals.
- Stable and precise voltage reference, independent of power supply fluctuations.
Shades provides 3 channels of audio/CV processing which can be configured either as active attenuators or as attenuverters.
Unconnected inputs are normalized to an internal precision voltage reference, which can produce either a +5V or +10V constant voltage.
Shades’ outputs are daisy-chained, allowing adjacent groups of 2 or 3 channels to be mixed together.
This 2020 revision matches the design language used in the most popular and recent Mutable Instruments modules like Marbles, Plaits or Rings.
- Width: 6hp
- Depth: 25mm
- Power: +12V:15mA -12V:15mA
Tax Excluded for International orders. This price does NOT include Tax