- NEW revision TEMPI firmware tempi71 enhances TEMPI's relationship with René via the Select Bus!
- External TEMPO IN, Tap Tempo and now, Voltage Controlled TEMPO
- 6 simultaneously programmable and patchable clocks
- HUMAN programming is fast and intuitive, MACHINE programming provides effortless precision
- Program clock Multiplier or Divisor, Phase, MUTE and MOD
- Integer and Non-Integer Multiplier, Divisor and Phase remove the shackles of traditional clocking modules
- Clock MOD allows for CHannel SHIFTing or RUN/ STOP behaviors
- All programming done real-time and able to be Stored as a STATE for later Recall
- Stores 64 STATES in 4 Banks of 16
- Voltage controlled STATE Selection
- Highly Stable, Low Jitter Clocking algorithm
- Maximum artist controlled musical variation, minimum data input
- Also available: Isolated Select Bus Cable. This cable allows Select Bus connectivity of TEMPI and René 2 when the CV Bus (aka Select Bus) Lines are already in use by Doepfer, Tip-Top or other modules not compatible with the Select Bus, or when a system does not have these lines included with power distribution.
The TEMPI music synthesizer module is a 6 CHannel, polyphonic time-shifting clock module. It provides an intuitive method for creation and recall of complex clocking arrangements within a modular synthesizer system. Using HUMAN and/ or MACHINE programming you could re-create most classic Clock Divider and Multiplier arrangements and then continue on to create new ones. Store up to 64 for later recall and Select them using control signals from within your system or the Select Bus.
- Width: 10hp
- Max Depth (incl. power cable): 32mm
- Power: 46mA @ +12V 0mA @ -12V
Tax Excluded for International orders. This price does NOT include Tax