- Clipping and folding analog waveshaper circuit.
- Touch Controls on the amount of effect and PWM.
- Reactive CV inputs on both parameters
- Inverts the polarity of any given input.
- Works with audio and CV sources.
- Single board design – extremely skiff friendly.
- "Whatever” power connector a.k.a. don’t mind the polarity.
GETREKT Wave Squarifier
GETREKT is a full analogue waveshaper – an aggressive one.
• To add saturation and harmonics.
• To disrupt – folding - and cut into pieces - clipping.
• To generate square waves from other control voltage signals or audio sources.
• To invert the polarity of a trigger or other kind of pulses.
• Sine waves – hear them scream.
• Human voices – fracture them in pieces with clipping as a good ol’ broken tape would do.
• Complex audio sources – to control and flatten them.
• Envelopes going to a drum module – rectify or fold that decay tail.
- Width: 4HP
- Depth: 18mm
- Power: 35mA +12V • 30mA -12V
Tax Excluded for International orders. This price does NOT include Tax