- 8 independent vactrol LPGs.
- Classic logarithmic vactrol curve and latency.
- Two LPG flavours: brighter – blue LEDs – and darker – red LEDs.
- Open design signal path: break the normalization at any point to change its configuration.
- Input and CV are normalled and they flow top to bottom when no jack is inserted.
- Outputs are summed to create sub-mix on the go.
- Unlimited units can be chained together.
- Works with audio and CV sources.
- “Whatever” power connector a.k.a. don’t mind the polarity
AGOGO Octal LPG
AGOGO is an octal analogue vactrol-based low pass gate and mixer in a cascade configuration.
Each one of its input, CV and output is normalized and buffered to the next one:
it can be used as a multiplier and a mixer for both audio and CV.
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 28mm
- Power: 150mA +12V • 90mA -12V
Tax Excluded for International orders. This price does NOT include Tax