- Scope — Standard graphical display, with time displayed on the X-axis and voltage displayed on the Y-axis.
- X-Y — Alternate graphical display with CH 1 driving the X-axis and CH 2 driving the Y-axis.
- Tune — Alphanumerical tuning display, which you can configure to show either Hz values or note names.
- The Scope displays have adjustable display offset for each channel and an adjustable trigger threshold, while the tuner has options for reference pitch and average update speed.
- Ins & Outs - The inputs are DC coupled and accept signals between -10V and +10V. The Signal on the input is normalled to the output below; this allows you to monitor or tune a signal without a mult or re-patching.
The Zeroscope 1U is an adaptation of the excellent 3U Zeroscope by VPME.DE
- Width: 16HP
- Max Depth: 26mm
- Power: 8mA @+12V
Tax Excluded for International orders. This price does NOT include Tax