We are shipping worldwide!
Free 🚚 for AU Orders Over $300
Our Flagship Analog Oscillator, Refined.
Rubicon2 is a flexible, feature-rich, completely analog oscillator ready to scream or sing to meet the demands of your patch and the desires of your imagination.
It features nine simultaneously available waveshape outputs; two sub-oscillators; three variations of a sine wave; a new Tri-State pulse circuit; exponential Frequency Modulation (FM); linear FM; hard and soft (flip) sync; pulse width modulation; CV control of FM index; a new foldable Warp circuit; and the ability to perform perfectly-symmetrical Thru-zero FM with no change in pitch or tracking accuracy.
Rubicon2 is the second generation of the classic Rubicon triangle core analog VCO, designed in collaboration with David G. Dixon.
- Nine simultaneous waveform outputs (3 Sine types, Triangle, Saw, Double Saw, Zig-Zag, Pulse, Tri-State Pulse, Sub, and Warp).
- Quick, accurate tuning via an 8-Octave switch, Pitch knob, LFO/VCO range switch, and front panel trimmer.
- Lock switch toggles symmetrical Thru-Zero Linear FM with stable pitch tracking.
- Wavefolding Warp Circuit blends a signal with the unique Tri-State Pulse wave.
- Hard or Soft Oscillator Sync and Exponential FM.