We are shipping worldwide!
Free 🚚 for AU Orders Over $300
Since the dawn of time, humans have been hitting one thing with another, experimenting with materials and methods of striking them in order to find new percussive tones. Plonk allows you to explore this world of natural sounding timbres but it can also be used it to create brand new ones. Use quick strikes and long decays or hold the gate open and let the ever-evolving soundscapes through while you modulate and morph between presets with CV.
Time For A Splash of Plonk?
Plonk focuses on realistic percussion sounds, but it’s equally capable of creating hyperreal unearthly tones with the ability to seamlessly morph between the two. Punchy kick drums, snappy snares, shimmering chimes, and deep biting bass tones are some of Plonk’s specialties. Designed in collaboration with Canadian physical modelling experts Applied Acoustics Systems, Plonk is bound to be a crowd pleaser.
- EXCITER consists of a realistic mallet model and flexible noise source.
- OBJECT models strings, beams, marimbas, drumheads, membranes, and plates.
- Two Voice Polyphonic at full resolution (16-bit 44.1Khz).
- Selectable presets along with full parameter morphing and randomization via CV.
- All synthesis parameters along with Saturation and Bitcrusher effects can be assigned to the X, Y and MOD controls.
- 128 user preset slots with import/export management via USB, loaded with factory presets designed by Richard Devine and AAS.