Four-voice desktop synthesizer and filter bank.
- 4-voice synthesizer with dynamically controllable 12-channel analog filter bank
- Live sequencer with 12 filter channel tracks and polyphonic note track
- Wavetable sound synthesis, compatible with 4VOX wavetables
- Individual filters / amp envelopes, converting filter types
- Full Midi-USB functions
- Metal housing 300 x 195 x 60 mm
The Flame MÄANDER provides an analog 12 channel band pass filter bank, which are controllable by an internal pattern sequencer. Sound sources can be the internal polyphonic wavetable oscillator, the analog white noise channel and an external audio input source.
There are one polyphonic note track (up to 4 voice chords) and 14 mono tracks for the audio input, the white noise source and for each filter channel. Each channel includes a VCA with individual envelope control. All tracks are accessible via MIDI notes.
Create your own patterns, save them in the internal pattern sequencer as a PATCH and play them on the fly. With the internal arpeggiator and the keyboard scaler function you can jam very well live. Software updates, loading of wavetables and saving/loading of patches can be easily realized via MIDI sysex dump.