- Two power jacks for daisy-chaining multiple ROW POWERS: a common laptop-style power brick could power 3-5 rows (typical)
- On/off switch cuts power without interrupting the daisy-chain
- ROW POWER 35 provides more than enough power for a 84HP or 104HP row of modules.
- Ultra-clean: Each rail is separately regulated with high-grade components
- Runs cool: ROW POWER is efficient so it won't heat up your system. Electronics like to chill!
- Skiff-friendly: only 27mm (1.1") with power connectors installed.
- CV/Gate headers for expansion
- PCB supports blade tabs for power entry, to be used in custom installations (e.g. if the 4HP panel is not used)
Row Power 35
Row Power is a clean, regulated, and protected power solution for eurorack systems. Row Power 35 provides 35W of power, suited for any typical eurorack row (84HP to 168HP):
- +12V @ 1.4A
- -12V @ 1.25A
- +5V @ 1.0A
Daisy-chain multiple Row Powers to use a single power brick for multiple rows (typically 3-5 rows per power brick). Each row will be independently regulated and protected for ultra-low cross-talk between rows. Rows can also be hot-swapped (plugged/unplugged without powering the whole system down).
- Width: 4HP
- Power: 1.4mA @+12V , 1.25mA @-12V , 1mA @+5V
Tax Excluded for International orders. This price does NOT include Tax